[BKARTS] ? regarding book cover

I need ideas or suggestions about a thick ((about 3/8ths inch) cover to
be used with coptic binding; thick enough that I can recess small
objects in the cover(board?)  which can be viewed by lifting part of
the cloth enclosing the thick board. Please suggest appropriate
materials.
Many Thanks,

Raphiel