Re: [BKARTS] Demographics of subscribers - Where are the Canadians?

I am Canadian but it would take more than  a casual inspection of my
ISP to know that. I might well have enrolled using my yahoo address
which would have implied I am American, so I think this categorization
can only be an approximation.

Pat