Re: [BKARTS] Demographics of subscribers

The list was never meant to be definitive or overly authoritative,
something it can't be due to the various ISP's, domain registrations, ...
It was just meant to give some sense of where in the world subscribers come
from.

Peter

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator
<verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

"The Man's Prayer : I'm a man,  but I can change. If I have to. I guess." -
The Red Green Show