[BKARTS] How to put BKARTS in a folder

For over a year I have been receiving messages from the book art world with [BKARTS] as the first letters in the Subject line. I then could have my computer automatically sort all Book Arts letters into a file.  I just swtiched my email address, and now the letters do not have that initial phrase. I can't recall if that is something I commanded the listserv to do or what. Does anyone know how to get that [BKARTS]  back on again? Thanks. John Deason, Prairie Rose Press, Muscatine, Iowa