Re: [BKARTS] MOMO/Franklin Furnace Collection

I can't speak for their policy specifically, but maybe there is a
distinction between MOMA's library and MOMA's collections. Maybe their
library is just that- defined in a strict sense of a general grouping of
books available to look through and study. (this isn't an attempt to
philosophize on the meaning of 'library')  Their collections may be a
different matter- involving curatorial selection and discernment.
Perhaps they are two completely different departments...
There will always be people who stretch the facts on a resume- don't let
it bother you.  Are you making art so that you can get recognized by
MOMA, or are you making art because you enjoy it; improving your skills
and doing your best?  In the end, if your product is good, it will be a
success.

Doug Sanders