Re: [BKARTS] How to put BKARTS in a folder

To have the list name [BKARTS] appear on the subject line, send the
following message to: listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

set book_arts-l mail SUBJECTHDR

That message should appear in the body. Do not include any other notes...
It's going to a soulless machine (though HAL may disagree). Suppress your
signature if possible. Leave the subject line blank.

Peter