Re: [BKARTS] MOMO/Franklin Furnace Collection

Janet Maher wrote:

I was thrilled when Franklin Furnace donated their collection to MOMA.

I believe that Richard Minsky said that they purchased the collection.

My worry has always been, "am I really still in there?

You can check online. They have something they call their "Dadabase" at http://library.moma.org/