[BKARTS] Traveling to NYC

I will be in New York City March 18- 22. I know that there is a lot
to do there regarding book arts and I don't expect you to list every
art supply store ( Pearl, Talas, NY Central, etc.) or  major art
collections- but is there anything special going on that weekend
regarding books?
Thanks in advance.
Julie Friedman