Re: [BKARTS] Traveling to NYC

While it's not specifically book art, or not book art at all...see Chuck
Close at the Metropolitan. It goes through his print and printing process.
The pulp papermaking is especially great, but the entire exhibit is pretty
wonderful.

http://www.metmuseum.org/special/se_event.asp?OccurrenceId={1A3760AF-520F-43
9E-948E-16FAE366A882}&HomePageLink=special_c1b

In addition, at the Queens Museum, there is a book art exhibit call
"crossing the Blvd. I am about to go see that myself:

http://www.queensmuseum.org/exhibitions/blvd.htm

Both will still be up when you're in town. Have fun.

Jennifer