Re: [BKARTS] Traveling to NYC

Hi Julie,

Perhaps you already know this, but the Southern Graphics Council, a
printmaking organization, is holding their conference that very weekend at
Rutger's University in New Brunswick, NJ. All of the events on Saturday will
be in the city and include workshops at NY presses and openings at
galleries. From what I can tell, there is book stuff on WEdnesday with Buzz
Spector portfolios and he is giving a panel talk on Thursday. There could be
other related stuff but I'm not sure. You can take a look at the schedule at
this website:

http://www.masongross.rutgers.edu/visarts/3D/events3.htm

Best,
April Flanders