[BKARTS] Pressman's Caps in NY

 To those of you who made and sent Pressman’s Caps as well as those busily
still making them.

Shortly after March 15th the hats will be photographed on Seniors living at
The Williams Residence in New York City by photojournalist Lynn Padwe so that
each hat when exhibited
will be accompanied by a photo of the cap being jauntily worn.

The signage will include
Artist name, Book Artist, City and country.
Model's name, former career

I would appreciate if those of you who sent me caps would send me ONE, only
ONE, sentence about yourself for possible inclusion. Hopefully, it will be in
the spirit of the caps!

S T I L L * D A N C I N G
A L I C E
A L I C E * S I M P S O N