Re: [BKARTS] Pressman's Caps in NY

Alice ,
Wendy Brackman is an incredible paper and performance artist and has done
thousands of paper hats that are amazing.  She  has done hat events here for us
and has been in shows and she and her work have a great sense of  humor.  Can
you give her a call as I don't have her e mail and explain project which I also
don't know about.   (  She is also a cousin via IRwin) She is also very
speedy and perhaps could also do a hat performance at the library.   She is WENDY
BRACKMAN  718-469-9519, ( 573 Westminster Rd, Bklyn,N.Y. 11230.   Susan