Re: [BKARTS] MOMO/Franklin Furnace Collection

I just wanted to commend some of the people who responded to the issue of the MOMA collection with such optimism. There are so few venues that support our little genre (although it's not THAT little, according to our demographics...thanks, Peter!) that an open policy here and there is not such a bad thing. That's my humble 2 cents!

A.C. Berkhieser
London