Re: [BKARTS] Book jackets

  Book jacket decor sounds interesting, but I wonder if you want to adhere
them to your wall "permanently".   I suspect that they will start curling
and looking old quicker than you think, and what is 'cool' today may be
pretty stale after you have looked at them a couple months.  How about
putting up a bulletin board or a piece of foam core so that you can put
them up with thumb tacks and change them as the mood, or availability,
dictates?
  Dorothy Africa