Re: [BKARTS] Traveling to NYC

Hello Chuck and Julie,
I think the Kiki Smith show at MoMAQns is closing next week,
unfortunately. A friend just told showed me the brochure for a book arts
exhibit at the NYPL Main Branch at Fifth Ave and 42 St, of Art Deco
bindings.  And a visit to the Center for Book Arts is always a good
idea.
Enjoy the city.
Susan Rotolo