Re: [BKARTS] book corners

Dear Rena,

Try Klaus Muller at Buchbinderei Muller in Landau-Nussdorf, Germany. He has a Very Large and Wonderful Selection of Brass Corners, Hinges, Locks, Etc... I'm not sure whether or not he has Anything in Black or Silver though, but you could always Oxidize the Brass to make it Darker. His Website and E-mail Addresses are:

www.mueller-buch.de

buchbinderei@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Give him a Try and Ask for his Catalogue, he may be able to Accomodate you with Silver or Black Items as well. I Wish You the Best of Luck.

Yours,
Jonathan B. Pons