Re: [BKARTS] Query re tooling

I came across another reference on the Conservation DistList group.

"The Dutch Gilt Papers in the Collection of the Royal
Library in the Hague" by Henk Voorn published in the 1984 and 1986  IPH
Yearbook.

I believe the IPH (Institute of Paper Historians? hmmm.) publishes out
of England- so it shouldn't be too hard for you to get a photocopy of
the article(s) through interlibrary loan.  If you'd like to email me off
list, I can give you some suggestions of where to track it down.

Douglas Sanders
Conservator
Indiana Historical Society
450 West Ohio Street