Re: [BKARTS] book corners

Hi everyone,

Speaking of oxidizing metal, what method would you suggest?  I have tried
heating, etc. but none of the methods I have tried were satisfactory. How
about oxidizing silver? I know the Hopi jewelers make two layer jewelry with
a cut-out design and the base layer is oxidized and looks nicely aged. I am
trying to achive this for a set of 16 century clasps that need a replacement
piece.

Vernon