Re: [BKARTS] book corners

I'm a sculptor/metal smith by trade...if you let me know what kind of metal
I'll be glad to direct you to the right oxidizer. Most common for silver,
copper and bronze is liver of sulfur mixed with water applied hot or to
heated metal. For more complete info or a source for premixed metal patinas
in general  email me off list.

Celia
bellbluedog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx