Re: [BKARTS] Book Sewings

Hello Richard:  I have a little book of yours called "Making Albums for
Photos and Paper Collectibles".  Is this the Album book you're referring to in a
recent posting?  The one I have seems mostly concerned with various mounts so it
seems to me it might be a different book.  If so, I will order it and your
little Sewing book as well.  Please let me know.  Thanks, Judith Cohen