[BKARTS] New Jersey Book Arts Symposium

The proliferation of the digital camera makes it really more difficult to
arrange websites, because instead of working with 35 or 50 photographs,
you have hundreds. I've finally mounted the photographs of the last New
Jersey Book Arts Symposium (last November), "Styles of Collecting, Styls
of the Book," at
http://www.libraries.rutgers.edu/rulib/spcol/bookarts/intro03.htm, using
about 150 photographs, altogether, with some discursive text. If I've
labeled you only as "smiling man" or "head of a woman" please email me and
I'll identify you correctly, if you like.

Best,
MichaelJ

Michael Joseph
Alexander Library