[BKARTS] spacing material

I've inherited many cases of type, but just discovered all the spacing
material has been removed.  I've looked online, but I'm not having much
success locating JUST spacing material.  What's a good strategy/resource?

Since most folks on this list probably already know, please feel free to
contact me off list.

Deborah

Deborah A. Miranda
English Department
Pacific Lutheran University
Tacoma Wa 98447
253-535-7238/mirandda@xxxxxxx

"In a time of destruction, create something.  A poem.  A parade.  A community.  A vow.  A moral principal.  One peaceful moment."  -- Maxine Hong Kingston, _The Fifth Book of Peace_.