Re: [BKARTS] Leather Source

There are some places in North Carolina that sell pieces of leather from the
furniture industry.
One of them is on EBAY usually. lots of colors and as long as you keep in
consideration the price of shipping when you bid.

There is also a place called Carolina Fabric Outlet, I believe, in
Swannanoa, NC that is selling whole hides but I didn't look at the price.
They might ship and they are super people.

I line the leather with fabric using a heavy duty iron-on film. Mostly
because I am making re-movable covers for large sketch books that will be
abused.

celia