Re: [BKARTS] spacing material

Deborah,

We sell foundry type. One of the items we sell are quads and spaces.  You can
order spaces such as 12pt x 4pt  and any other size you want. Quads are
spacing material that is square faced such as 12pt x 12pt. You may also order
assorted quads and spaces, such as 12 pt assorted quads and spaces, where every
piece is 12pt but of varying thickness. You may contact us directly by e-mail or
telephone 302-475-1534.

Regards,
Ed Stansell
Craft Bookbinding Co.