[BKARTS] FLEXIBLE ANIMALE GLUE

I have 55+ lb. of flexible animal glue for which I am asking $1.00 per lb.
This is a good discount off list price.  We take all major credit cards EXCEPT
American Express as well as E-Check and Check-By-Phone. Of course regular
checks and money orders are welcome.

Ed Stansell
Craft Bookbinding Co.
302-475-1534