Date:    Fri, 5 Mar 2004 19:01:11 -0800
From:    mirandda <mirandda@xxxxxxx>
Subject: spacing material

I've inherited many cases of type, but just discovered all the spacing
material has been removed.  I've looked online, but I'm not having much
success locating JUST spacing material.  What's a good strategy/resource?

Since most folks on this list probably already know, please feel free to
contact me off list.

Deborah

Black & White Books
3378 Lakeside Drive