[BKARTS] Coming to BookFest

Three more artists from the Boston area will be joining the excitement of
BookFest 2004: Marcia Ciro (Paper Trace Studio), Susan Jaworski-Stranc
(Apple Cider Press Studio), and Rita Valley (Me Me Me Inc.).  Joe Freedman
(The Sarabande Press) will be coming from Cornwall, Connecticut.  At this
time there are 22 artists coming from nine states and we are expecting a few
more as well.

The postcards are in the mail.  If you would like to receive one, send me a
snail-mail address off-list and we will gladly add you to the mailing list.

About six weeks ago a professor from a college in Pennsylvania contacted me
about bringing a class to BookFest.  A really nice opportunity for a side
trip has opened up.  I'm sorry, but I have forgotten your name.  If you
contact me off-list, I'll be happy to give you the details.

Please come to BookFest 2004 on April 2-3.  There is going to be an
impressive display of books.  Best of all, they are for sale.  Unlike an
exhibit at a museum, if you see a book you like, you can purchase it on the
spot and take it home!

Ed (Hutchins)