Re: [BKARTS] Carol Todaro workshops?

At 11:19 AM 3/7/2004 -0500, you wrote:
Hi,

Has anyone taken a class or workshop from Carol Todaro before? There is one
coming up in April at the Ft. Lauderale Beines Center, and I'm seriously
thinking of taking it but would like to know more about the instructor
(other than her resume) before I commit. Thanks in advance.

~ Tammy

I don't think you'll be disappointed with Carol Todaro. She is, I'd say, one of the best of our regional book artists in South Florida--her work is consistently high caliber and thought-provoking. She taught a workshop in concertina bindings here at the Jaffe Book Arts Collection last fall; it was my first experience seeing Carol in the role of instructor, and I was very impressed with her skill, her teaching style, and the level of seriousness she brought to the class. I think you'll be impressed with the space at the Bienes Center, too.

Go for it.
John

John Cutrone
The Arthur and Mata Jaffe Collection