[BKARTS] lined paper & Carol Todaro

Hello, all
mixed thoughts today.
was wondering about the lined paper: where/ what source in Italy? (headed
there this summer)

and about Carol Todaro: took a class with her at Pyramid Atlantic a few
years back, I remember the discussion as being very thought-provoking, and
we did a class trade of work (which I always love) and still have. At that
time that I took the class, her ideas broadened my thinking about my own
work and I'm sure I've assimilated some of the ideas from the experience
into my own thinking. If the content of the class is something you wish to
know, I would definitely recommend. (This is an unpaid endorsement, but
Carol, if you're reading & Want to send a five... ;-)

Sincerely,
Val Van Sice