calling the Festival Office at 800 511-9725, or printing one from our
website at www.paradisecityarts.com.
You are also welcome to take a careful look at our website for a sense of
the quality of our events, at www.paradisecityarts.com
We look forward to promoting the field of book arts in our fall 2004
shows.  We would like the number of qualified submissions in Book Arts for
our fall shows to reach a critical mass - large enough to publicize this
new aspect of the show.  Artist's Books are definitely an under-publicized
media category in general, and our goal is to raise the visibility of this
very collectible medium in the eyes of the press and the public.
We have always had a few artists in our shows whose work fell into that
category, or who displayed their artist's books as a small part of their
oeuvre.
This is not an exhibition - the artists do have to be present at the show
all three days.  This requirement is, I think, a plus for your medium,
since talking to thousands of people about artist's books can't help but
raise their awareness and create a whole new group of collectors.
If you have never participated in a show like this before, our staff is
always happy to help with the logistics and make suggestions for displaying
your work.
Sincerely,
Linda Post

Linda Post, Founding Director
Paradise City Arts Festivals
30 Industrial Drive East
Northampton, MA 01060
800 511-9725
Visit our website and preview our shows at
www.paradisecityarts.com