[BKARTS] Book Orders

Since I make just a few of my editioned artist books at a time, there are
times when I am out of stock and a buyer wants to place an order for a
certain book.  How does one handle payment with such orders? Should I
require payment in advance or send an invoice along with the finished book?

These are mostly private buyers at shows and fairs, not institutions, whom I
would normally invoice.

Thanks,

Kevin Thomas

Frustrated with dial-up? Lightning-fast Internet access for as low as
$29.95/month. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/