Re: [BKARTS] new media category is Artist's Books at Paradise City

In a message dated 3/9/04 12:27:41 PM, Relieur@xxxxxxx writes:

<< Well, Congratulations!!  It's wonderful you now have a Book Arts category.
The application I already sent in is under miscellaneous or mixed media and
I'd
appreciate your putting me under Book Arts when you get to my application
(for Northampton in October). Thanks!
Judith Cohen
SevenHills Bindery >>

I think you meant to send the above to the poster, rather than the Book Arts
List, no?