Re: [BKARTS] Enzymes

On Mar 10, 2004, at 7:03 AM, Abd wrote:

Now I've heard of enzymes as a possible solution to such
sticky problems but one I don't know which enzyme would be
fitting and two I don't know how to apply the enzyme once
the correct choice has been made.

Can someone give me some advice here?
Enzymes can be very difficult to use. I would suggest working with a
local paper conservator who has experience with enzymes. Another
possibility is to simply leave the stains as the plates are part of a
book and they probably will not be exhibited.

4364 Woodbury Pike
Woodbury, PA  16695
814-793-4020
Fax:   814-793-4045