[BKARTS] CBPA Announces The Fifth International Edible Books Show & Tea...

The Columbia College Chicago Center for Book and Paper Arts
And
The Columbia College Library
Announce:

The Fifth International EDIBLE BOOKS Show & Tea

Thursday, April 1st, 2004, 6 to 8pm

The Columbia College Library, 3rd Floor
624 South Michigan  Chicago, IL 60605

For this Tea, all Works of Art will be Edible and Booklike
(and hopefully Tasteful in every sense of the word.) Among the non-edible
(but still delectable) volumes of the Columbia College Library
we will sip tea, admire and document our tasty tomes; and then we will feast
upon them. Please do join us!

If you make a Book, you may attend free, but you must RSVP by Friday, March
26th, 5pm. We¹ll need the title of your piece, your name, and an ingredients
list.

Unsure of your culinary or odd binding talents?

RSVP to Eat Books Only, for a mere ten dollars.

Proceeds will benefit our bindery equipment fund.

RSVP to MAKE a BOOK:
mcraig@xxxxxxxxx
or call  Melissa Jay Craig at
312-344-6635