Re: [BKARTS] Identify Bookbinder's in Philadelphia

Bookbinder's Restaurant. A Philly institution. You can find plenty of their
memorabilia on eBay as well.

p.

At 12:19 PM 3/10/2004 -0600, you wrote:
This morning I bought a 3"x4" ceramic ashtray at a yardsale that is
imprinted Old Original BOOKBINDER'S  125 Walnut St., Philadelphia. There
is a drawing of a horse and buggy in front of an old building which looks
somewhat fancy. Perhaps a restaurant called Bookbinder's? Does anyone in
the Philly area have any idea what this is about? Thanks. You could reply
off line if you think the answer would clog up the normal business of the
listserv.  John Deason, Prairie Rose Press.  jcdeason@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator
<verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

"The Man's Prayer : I'm a man,  but I can change. If I have to. I guess." -
The Red Green Show