[BKARTS] Toxicity of film containers

Dear Friends

I have a project on my website for a Wish Scroll which uses a recycled
film container for a case for a small scroll. I just received an email
from someone who had visited my site. She wrote:

Just a thought here: when looking at the book projects on your site,
the one using the film canisters caught my attention. Don't know if you
are aware of how toxic those things are. They are tainted with all the
toxic chemicals that go into making film and my understanding is that
residuals always remain and cannot be removed.

If anyone has any information about this, I'd appreciate your comments.
I'm visiting websites and contacting manufacturers. Thanks.

in good spirit
Susan

Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord Newburyport, MA

skgaylord@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.makingbooks.com