Re: [BKARTS] Enzymes

                     60,000  (Euro) in total prizes

Thanks to everyone that has answered so far.

Now I would say that the majority are of the opinion that enzymes
are not that great, of course with the exceptions of human enzymes
found in spit as Mr. Werner has pointed out.

So now how are enzymes applied and what are the dangers in their
use? Although I incline to James Tapley's opinion in this (Quoted
bellow),
my customer does not and therefore I still have to find a solution.
Are there any other possiblities? The vacuum table is out, I don't
have one.

Thanks again,

Chris

Potsdam, Germany