[BKARTS] paste-

                     60,000 ? (Euro) in total prizes

I could go on and on about this but I won't

To speed up small batch making I make up a quantity [say a quart total] of
distilled water and the paste medium [starch or flour for gluten paste]

It goes into a container is refrigerated [I cannot imagine a bindery w/o
refrigeration] and after a good shake a needed amount is poured into the top of a
double boiler.

the water in the lower part is also distilled so if I should need to thin it,
I have hot water on hand. Adding cold will give you nice gelatinous mutant
lumps.

I add a small amount of alum for a hard surface. There is nothing wrong with
brittle ness as long as you know where you want it.

I have a long tedious PDF if anyone wants it......

T. Ely--kitchen staff/Planetary Collage