[BKARTS] Alum and paste - formaldehyde

                     60,000 ? (Euro) in total prizes

I only make up small quantities of paste as required -  and use the
bottom shelf of the refrigerator so my wife doesn't really notice it ( I
haven't been skinned, Dave - yet!)

I make it in the microwave oven most times and when cooled I add a
few drops of formaldehyde solution.   The water I use is from my large
bottle of saturated calcium hydroxide solution, although the mains
water in my locality is very hard with some 140ppm of Ca ion.

Rodney Fry
Crowthorne
England

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Message sent with PegasusMail 4.12a
System W98 4.10.2222A 2nd Edn on ABIT KR7A-RAID,
AMD XP 1800+ CPU, 256 RAM, Pace 56 Solo modem
McAfee VirusScan v5.21, Mozilla v1.4 browser
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx