Re: [BKARTS] Enzymes

                     60,000  (Euro) in total prizes

Thanks once again to all those replies. This list is a gold mine.

I got  a bottle of Pancreatin yesterday and put it to work immediately.
Splendid results the stain was gone within 15 minutes. It was that
simple.

Thanks Jack and thanks again to all the other who so kindly gave their
advice.

Chris

Potsdam, Germany

P.S. After Peter Kranz's contribution and the results I've obtained.
Pancreatin is something that I can only recomend for every binders
toolbox.