Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 9 Mar 2004 to 10 Mar 2004(#2004-67)

                     60,000 € (Euro) in total prizes

Thomas

I will not be the one to bat you down for giving advice, but I did
try those things. And I thank you for the help, I had not thought
of covering it up, which could have been another solution if the
Pancreatin had not worked.

Chris.