Re: [BKARTS] Terms for Accordions?

                     60,000 ? (Euro) in total prizes
>              Full information at <http://www.mde2004.org/>
>
>Hi all,
>   I am writing some descriptions and wondering if there are different terms
>to refer to an accordion binding that is secured to a front cover and back
>cover but has not spine? And one that has a wrap-around cover? Thanks.
>Cynthia Imperatore
>
>Cynthia Imperatore Books
>901 Greenhill Road
>Mill Valley, CA 94941
>415.380.0807
>cimp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>        See the Book_Arts-L FAQ at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>
>
>     *Postings may not be re-printed in any form without the express
>     consent of the author - Please respect their contributions & ©*

David Allen
840 Snowdrop Avenue
Victoria, British Columbia
CANADA  V8Z 2N4
(250) 888-9380
http://www.webvictoria.com/beddall

In a culture whose fundamental premise is that Paradise is
permanently lost, the most subversive, dangerous, and
revolutionary of all principles lies in the simple statement,
'I have everything I need.'
     - Don Berry