[BKARTS] Pressman's Cap/Ellentuck

                     60,000 ? (Euro) in total prizes

The exhibition of caps is scheduled for September/October at the Donnell
Library Center
in New York City --and so there's still time for those of you who have
written and asked.
We've postponed the photography session at the senior center until later in
the season.
http://www.rny.com/fun/presshat.html

This week I received a Pressman's Cap, fit for a Queen, from "Ellentuck" and
would appreciate hearing from him/her off-line. I will need his/her full name
for the signage.

S T I L L * D A N C I N G
A L I C E
A L I C E * S I M P S O N