Re: [BKARTS] Terms for Accordions?

                     60,000 ? (Euro) in total prizes

Dave Allen wrote in answer to my original question about accordion styles of
binding:

> Concertina is what I have heard it called.
> Dave

 I need to clarify the question. Is there two different terms to refer to an
accordion/concertina which is a) secured to a front cover and back
cover but has not spine? and b) one that has a wrap-around cover?

Perhaps there is no distinction? Thanks.