[BKARTS] New England College Book Arts Summer 2004

                     60,000 ? (Euro) in total prizes

Hello,

The brochure for the New England College Book Arts Workshops (June 24 -
July 4, 2004) is ready.  Workshops by Bill Kelly and Michele Burgess of
Brighton Press (Design & Conception of the Artist's Book), Dan Carr and
Julia Ferrari of Golgonooza Letter Foundry (Typography & Letterpress), and
Claire Van Vliet of Janus Press (Innovative Book Structures) are offered,
as well as lectures, presentations, consultations, and field trips.

Please contact me if you'd like to receive our brochure.

Yours,

Brian

=====
Brian D. Cohen