Re: [BKARTS] New England College Book Arts Summer 2004

                     60,000 ? (Euro) in total prizes

Hi Brian,
I would like a brochure for your New England College Book Arts Workshops; in fact, please send about a dozen, so we can put them out for students here to see.
I am interested in what you and Claire Van Vliet are doing; sorry I didn't reply to your previous emails.
And, my husband likes the image of the two violas/basses/violins very much.
Barbara

BARBARA B. BLUMENTHAL, MRBR Assistant
Mortimer Rare Book Room
Neilson Library
Smith College
Northampton, MA 01063
Tel.: 413-585-2906   Fax: 413-585-4486
e-mail: bblument@xxxxxxxxx
>>> bridge_press@xxxxxxxxx 03/14/04 8:38 AM >>>
                     60,000 ? (Euro) in total prizes

Hello,

The brochure for the New England College Book Arts Workshops (June 24 -
July 4, 2004) is ready.  Workshops by Bill Kelly and Michele Burgess of
Brighton Press (Design & Conception of the Artist's Book), Dan Carr and
Julia Ferrari of Golgonooza Letter Foundry (Typography & Letterpress), and
Claire Van Vliet of Janus Press (Innovative Book Structures) are offered,
as well as lectures, presentations, consultations, and field trips.

Please contact me if you'd like to receive our brochure.

Yours,

Brian

=====
Brian D. Cohen