[BKARTS] Barbara Harman workshops

                     60,000 ? (Euro) in total prizes

Friends - I am beginning to block out my calendar for workshops in my studio
in the upcoming year. I will be teaching monotype and book workshops
(various). All workshops are 2 days in length and are designed to fall on Saturday and
Sunday to accommodate those who have regular jobs during the week. I have
limited space, only able to teach 4 at a time, so you get lots of attention!
Tuition is $135 per student, plus a materials fee which varies according to the
class but is usually about $20.

I am hoping to schedule the first workshop (Unbinding the Book) for April
3-4. Please respond by email or phone (612-822-5257) if you are interested in
this one, or have dates and interests for other times during Spring, Summer and
Fall. I am happy (thrilled, in fact) to have you tell friends about my
workshops as well, or to schedule a workshop especially for you and your friends
focusing on your interests. Complete descriptions of my workshops can be found on
the workshop pages of my website: www.gototpaperworks.com, or if you want to
talk about a special need or to schedule a particular kind of workshop you can
call me.

I will also be teaching June 5-6 at Valley Ridge Art Studio near Milwaukee
(www.valleyridgeartstudio.com), at Nancy Rafal's home studio at the June 20-24
(mrsticket@xxxxxxxxx), and at Toscana Americana in Italy (!) October 9-16
(infotuscany@xxxxxxx). If any of you will be travelling in those areas, or would
like to make a special trip for a workshop with me, please contact the relevant
people.

Several of you are in my address book for different reasons and therefore
will get this email more than once. I apologize, and please just delete the
extraneous ones. Hope to hear from you,

Barbara Harman
ArtSurvive@xxxxxxx
612-822-5257