From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Cynthia
Imperatore
Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2004 3:21 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] Terms for Accordions?

                     60,000 € (Euro) in total prizes

Apologies for the grammatical error! One should proof read even e-mails... I
of course meant: ARE there two different terms to refer to
accordions/concertinas which are a) secured to a front cover and back cover
but have no spine? and b) those that have  wrap-around covers? I started out
asking "Is there a different term for..." and changed directions midway,
then posted in haste...
Sorry,
Cynthia