Re: [BKARTS] Montreal

                     60,000 ? (Euro) in total prizes

Hi,

I was just there yesterday! I visited Au Papier Japonais at 24 Fairmount.
Hundreds of luscious Japanese papers. I know there is another paper place
that does handmade paper; its called St. Armand but maybe listed as
Papatrice St. Armand or something like that. I haven't been there yet.

Have fun!

April Flanders
Ottawa, On