[BKARTS] Marbling inks for sale

                     60,000 ? (Euro) in total prizes

Hello,

The last items I am hoping to sell are Japanese marbling inks. I have the following, and if I can sell them all as a package the price will be very good. Offers encouraged.

9 Suzuri Japanese Inkstones (12 ozs)
16 2-oz Boku-Undo Sumi Inksticks (Black)
7 Saiboku (Boku-Undo) Sumi Inksticks (Wine Red)
6 of same (Indigo Blue)
4 of same (Chrome yellow)

Anyone interested please contact me at lwaterman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx